The correction of scientific articles and documents written by non-native speakers is one of our strengths. Thanks to our use of the “track changes” tool in MS Word, you see any edits performed.
ADAPTATION OF MANUSCRIPTS TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Depending on the journal you have selected, we adapt your manuscripts to the instructions for authors so that they meet the journal’s requirements.
Save precious time and have us submit your article online, thus relieving yourself from this often-tedious process.
- Reference checking and formatting
- Figure formatting
- Letter to the editor
- Responses to the editor
Need impeccable translations? Our in-depth experience in medical translation is at your disposal, in all major therapeutic areas and language combinations between French, German, and English (US & UK).
- Translations created by native-speaker scientific experts
- Proofreading by another professional
- Final check-over by a physician
- Quick response times and rapid project completion
- Rapid translation within 48 hours
- Proofreading of translations
- Refining of translations
Writing is part of our skillset. Go ahead and entrust us with your data and instructions—we can even select the most appropriate journal for your publication. The writing assignments you task us with are published in prestigious journals
BOOKS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
On a regular basis, we publish books on common medical conditions meant for the general public and featuring a treasure trove of advice for patients!
- Information brochures for healthcare professionals
- Leaflets for the general public
- Editorial content for websites
Your abstract has been accepted for a conference and you need to prepare a poster? A well-designed poster can attract the attention of scientific colleagues and potential collaborators or sponsors. Send us your edited data, the presentation specifications, and the key messages you wish to convey in your poster.
If you have been selected for an oral presentation, we can produce your PowerPoint presentation as well. All you have to do is send us your formatted data!
- Poster design
- Abstract writing and submission on the conference website
- PowerPoint presentation